Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So he's not a toddler anymore?

Clearly, this mommy has neglected her research on what age exactly describes a toddler. I kind of assumed it was a kid 1-5. Apparently not. But that's ok, toddler still sounds better than if I were to change the banner to say "Autistic child/Preschooler/Spawnlet" and so for now I will leave it as it is.

Bear in mind, I am also the mommy who calls her 2 year old an infant. Maybe I just don't want them to grow up?

I will always think of Jaymes as my little toddler of mass destruction, and Sierra as my little baby girl. Can't help it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL, I can understand the not wanting them to grow up. Mine is 7, and I honestly just stopped referring to him as "the baby" about 2 years ago... coincidentally enough when I adopted a puppy, lol.

Just as a matter of geekery, "toddlers" are generally 1-2 year olds, and preschoolers are around 2 1/2 - 5 ;-)