Saturday, October 4, 2008

The good, and the bad...

Sometimes, one just needs to take a look at the good and the bad in one's life, in list form. It's a good reality check.

The bad:

  • Jaymes' aggression and constant whinnniiiiinggggg
  • Sierra's hitting and biting
  • My marriage
  • Money
  • My health

The good:

  • Jaymes is learning new things every day. He knows his colors now, and the whole alphabet
  • Sierra is the happiest, cutest baby on earth. 'Nuff said.
  • I'm meeting up with some great writers of Autism blogs, learning a ton, and having fun with my writing
  • My blogher ads thingy got accepted
  • Buddy is nice and shiney and healthy.... His weight is really almost there
  • Our new car is wonderful
  • Jason's new job pays a lot better, and we are catching up on our bills
Oh, and the kicker? i forgot to mention this.

OUR CH13 BANKRUPTCY IS DONE. DISCHARGED. POOF. NO MORE. PAYMENTS ARE DONE. NOTHING ELSE.

No comments: