Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bye!

We're packed and just about to head off to NY for the weekend for my mini vacation back in my old home town of Ithaca NY... I'll be driving through the night, after a long day of therapy...

Therapy was excellent. Jaymes was awesome, he was well behaved, and he did his best. I am so proud of him. It was a little odd at one point, when the 3 therapists decided to have a meeting with me, kinda felt like an intervention.. LOL. Anyway, we're changing Jaymes to 2 sessions on Thursday and one on Tuesday instead of all 3. That's fine with me, but I do not think it'll effect his behavior- he doesn't act out because of the length of time, he acts out because of other things. But I'm willing to try it. Just so he doesn't miss too much school

Anyway, stole this off Squid's blog... Help her out, please!

Want to help special education students like my son Leelo and his friends by doing something you're doing anyhow?

Please help support SEPTAR, the Special Education PTA of Redwood City (of which I am a founding member) by doing your web searches or setting your home page to:

http://www.goodsearch.com

Simply go to www.goodsearch.com, select SEPTAR as your designated Goodsearch beneficiary, and that's it! SEPTAR will get a donation every time you use Goodsearch to search the web.

You can further support SEPTAR when you shop at Amazon.com, etc. via the shopping area at the bottom of the Goodsearch home page.

Thank you for helping SEPTAR provide our local special needs community with even more speakers, events, and support! More information on the good things we're doing can be found at www.SEPTAR.org.

Love,

Squid

Ok, I'm off. Have a nice weekend, I'll be without internet, so don't expect any bloggin's

No comments: