Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A project worth mentioning

You guys know that our horse Buddy was a rescue, and you probably know how much money it takes to get these rescued horses back to health... One of the posters on the Fugly horse forum asked some of us to post about her idea on our blogs... so here's what she has to say!

Hi Everyone!

I have started a project through my blog to help horses in need. I sell many of the things that I knit and sew, and I have decided to start putting aside 10% of all my sales into a fund to help sponsor a horse in need. Many of the local rescues are in need of halters, lead ropes, and simple donations. On my blog, I would update every couple days how the horse is doing, complete with pictures of their recovery. With the hay prices lately, a lot of horses are being abandoned and mistreated. I am only 15, but I would like to start a group project to help those horses in need. If you have anything that you would like to be donated, or if you would like to donate your services, please take a look at my blog or send me an email.


Thank you all very much!
Sara W.
www.sarastitched.blogspot.com
sarafabuleux@aol.com

2 comments:

dressage_x said...

Thank you, Amber! I really appreciate it!


Sara W.

Amber DBTD said...

Anytime ( :