Sunday, August 24, 2008

A photo says a thousand words...

But a video says a lot more. I've captured a lot of Jaymes on video. The good, the bad, the ugly. It all serves a purpose. I know that I'm always interested to watch videos of autistic children having meltdowns, because it serves as something I can compare Jaymes to. Not to say the need for comparison is healthy or particularly mature, but I can't help myself. The good stuff serves as a reminder to me, that it isn't ALL bad, life has not gone entirely to the dogs.

Jaymes talking videos- lots of babble, few words, but listen, it's really cool.

Popsicle?



Just a bite of cheese?



Jaymes and Sierra's newfound obsession: Elmo



Jaymes wants another popsicle, mommy says no:




Jaymes and his Alphabet cards, naming objects and letters:






Words and phrases used in these videos:

  • Elmo
  • I want
  • Popsicle
  • Cheese (sounds like "kayz")
  • Blue house
  • Snake
  • Train
I think it's pretty neat.

No comments: