Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Living the good life...

This is awful to say, and I really do feel like the worst mother ever for saying it.. But I'm so glad Jaymes is gone from 7am until 3:30pm. I really was at the end of what I could handle with him, I was getting close to losing it entirely.

We had a good day, Sierra and I. She woke up at 9:30 (no Jaymes yelling to wake her!) and we ate breakfast together. Then we watched some Elmo, colored, and went outside to play in the rain and mud. Buddy the horse was getting moist, and he hates to be moist, so we put him in his stall. He has not come out into the paddock since, he doesn't want to get wet apparently.

After that we took a shower, and I spent like an hour playing with her hair. She looks beyond adorable in pigtails. Sadly, she yanks them out almost immediately. I did get pictures though!!!







Sierra has been much happier without Jaymes here. She hasn't had a single tantrum or threw anything. I think she likes pretending to be an only child. I can only imagine her horror when Jaymes gets home in about an hour. My friend Heather is being realllllllly nice and picking him up off the bus for me, as it is pouring rain and I have no umbrella. If it were only me, the rain wouldn't bother me, but I don't want Sierra getting soaked.

Anyway, pretty good day. I'm looking foreward to seeing my lil buddy again though, I miss him. I need Jaymes snuggles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo freakin' CUTE! LOL!