Monday, May 31, 2010

Well, it can't get much worse, so it'll get better soon- right?

Jaymes' eyes are still doing strange things, and his behavior and attitude are not doing so great either. He has his EEG last Friday, and his one pupil was dilated during the test, then went back to normal about halfway through, so if there's anything seizure-like, hopefully we will see it.

It has been an exhausting couple of weeks, and with the way Jaymes has been lately, I'm about his only fan right now... And I'm getting close to hitting my limit. Hoping the weather will hold up tomorrow for a trail ride with friends so my near-to-exploding head can hopefully release the pent up "ARRRGGGHHHH" in there and I can go back to being the patient mommy I usually am. Let's just say today's spitting on the cart and floor at Target pushed me to the limit. I need my horsie time to regain some sanity!

No comments: