And within five minutes of being put in it, he was out.
I'm trying to hard not to crack up, but I can't help it. I feel for the poor bus driver, and I hope he can talk the school into giving Jaymes a bus aide, because I have not been able to. Why does Jaymes need a bus aide, you may ask?
- He changes seats every two seconds
- He climbs on top of other kids
- He opens his backpack and dumps stuff all over
- He tries to exit the bus
- He hangs out in the aisles
- He hits and kicks other kids
- He's Jaymes- Tiny, delicate, and easy to send catapulting through a bus windshield if there is an accident and he's not restrained in a seat